Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 2 - Thank you Martin Luther King Jr.

I would like to thank Martin Luther King Jr. for both the great strides he helped to make in our country and for allowing me to have Monday off. :) Yep, no clinical day this week due to MLK.

Had two tests this week and somehow I made a 91 on both of them. I'm not complaining just thought it was odd that I made the same grade on both. The first was A&P II and we had to label the parts of the eye, ear, and brain. The second test was in Health Assessment Theory. I was pretty nervous about this one as I didn't know what to expect but it wasn't as bad as I had thought. It was all scenerios and there were always two "right" answers, given the situation we had to choose the BEST answer. It was strange not having a black and white answer but I am sure I will get used to it.

On the medical front, my lab work came back and it was all normal. SO THANKFUL!

Scrapbooked all weekend working on projects for TSR. I didn't get any homework done but now that my DT deadlines are met for the month I can catch up this week.

Planning to work on taxes this coming weekend.....just thinking about it gives me a headache.

1 comment:

Angela W said...

Congrats on your test scores! Can't wait to see your layouts! So glad your lab results came back ok!