Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sneak Peek


This was my Sneak Peek for The Scrap-Room's Double Shot Kit this month
products used were:
TSR's Double Shot kit containing Jillibean pp, bazzill cardstock, American Crafts Junior Buttons, and Coordinating Ribbon
Items added from my stash were:
We R Memory Keepers Eyelets set with my crop-a-dile
bazzill cardstock
large paper clip (rak from my friend shellbowie)
Heidi Swapp Chipboard letters (black and orange)
Making Memories tiny alphas
acrylic paint
I used a toilet paper roll to stamp the circular images on the cardstock

3 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

Very cute! Love the photo on cardstock that looks like a bookmark and the extra techniques that you used!It's great to see your work.

ashlee said...

love that blue background!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous layout! Very manly NOAH~ Love the circle stamp technique and the huge paper clip is sooo cool.