Friday, October 01, 2010

Hard Work


I had a important exam on Thursday this week. It was imperative that I do well because quite honestly I did horribly on our first exam which was over fluid and electrolytes. The pressure was intense. It is much harder to recover from a bad grade than it is to coast by with a B. Thankfully I have a great group of girls to study with and we were burning the candle at both ends on Wednesday. We put in over 17 hours of study time that day....INSANE right!?

But the good news is that all the hard work paid off. We all made great grades on the exam. We were exhausted but we really do push each other. I am so thankful to call them my friends.


Iron sharpening Iron


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is awesome Shawnna! A long time friend of mine became a nurse about 4 yrs ago. I saw first hand how hard she had to work to get through it. I really commend you for this and wish you continued success!