Sunday, December 09, 2007

It's the Most WONDERFUL TIME of the YEAR

I LOVE CHRISTMAS
IT IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY
I love the music
i usually start listening to Christmas music in early November
I love to buy gifts
not so much the spending money part but the search for something
that the receiver truly wants/needs or would enjoy
I love the decorations
we are moving in 8 days so we didn't put up decorations this year
but I am already looking forward to decorating our new tree for next year
my mom bought me some new decorations when she was here after my radiation treatment - can't wait to put them up
Most importantly I love seeing my kids GET IT - really GET what we are celebrating

THE BIRTH OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR , JESUS CHRIST
and that is what makes this the most wonderful time of the year

photo of Makenna taken at her grandparents house last weekend

No comments: