Friday, February 01, 2008

February 1st ALREADY

I feel like days .... weeks even .... have just flown by
where is the time going ????

Our house is on the market (it was off for about 2weeks - while we searched for a new realtor) We haven't had any showings other than 4 realtors who have seen it -- but I have a great feeling about this weekend and I am excited to see God move in a MIGHTY way :D :D :D

I started a new bible study today - it was a Christmas gift from a friend - It is called
Keepers of the Home
and is based around the book
A Woman After God's Own Heart
so far it is fabulous -- There are already a ton of marks in my book and it is only day one so that is very exciting for me :D :D I am a big note taker - can't help it -

The kids are doing well -- they actually did extra school work this week so that they could have Friday OFF ;) -- I was happy for them - and happy for me a little too -- I hope to get some scrapping done tonight -- FINGERS CROSSED

p.s. Thank to all you have recently visited or revisited my blog -- I mainly write this stuff for me but it is always fun to know that others get something from it every now and again ;)

here is a small portion of my reading today that really moved me ---- it is a prayer of a China Inland Misson worker - Betty Scott Stam -- she and her husband were led through the streets of China to their execution by decapitation, while their baby lay behind in its crib. This was her daily prayer:

Lord, I give up all my own plans and purposes, all my own desires and hopes, and accept Thy will for my life. I give myself, my time, my all, utterly to Thee to be Thine forever. Fill me and seal me with Thy Holy Spirit. Use me as Thou wilt, send me where Thou wilt, work out Thy whole will in my life at any cost, now and forever.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shawnna,
please email me...ebwhite2@att.net.
we are heading to OK soon. we would love to see you all. love,erin