Monday, October 13, 2008

update: dr apt

went to the dr. last week and after a few weeks of steroids the nodule has gone down. Can't say it reduced the size of my tush at all.....but those are the breaks. The dr. is just going to keep an eye on it and I have an ultrasound scheduled for mid Nov. so we will follow up on it again then. The Pain has definitely decreased and I am so thankful. I wasn't accomplishing much with 3+ migranes a week.

Thank you all for your prayers. The next big day for me will be in Nov. where they will take a look to check for reoccuring cancer cells. So, if you are a prayer warrior please add that to your list, my family and I would greatly appreciate it.

promise to be back soon with more upbeat posts :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying for you girl!

Angela W said...

You are added to my prayers girl! I hope everything turns out well and that you will be able to function without the crappy headaches, etc.

Anonymous said...

I always thikng of you and pray for you. lots of love, Claudia