Scrolling through my blog and I can't help but notice that I have been posting mostly "crafty" things and not so much personal "schtuff". It seems that this is my life, either I am coasting through with craft projects or there is so much drama that I can't find my mojo. I will say I love how things have been going. Knock on Wood. But in an effort to give you a little peek into my life I will sum it up in a song......just kidding. How about bullet points.
- Going to school full-time. Still working on becoming a Registered Nurse. A&P is really giving me a run for my money.
- Recently became a CNA. Requirement here to enter the Nursing Program.
- My littles are growing faster than the speed of light. Noah is away as I type on his first overnight school trip.....tear
- My husband has helped in ways I never knew he could (starting to think he was only pretending that he couldn't do laundry for all those years).
- Member of the Doubleshot Design Team at The Scrap Room. Love having deadlines and having a reason to make myself scrap. A lot of time my fun scrapping time gets put on the back burner but no longer.
- Last but certainly not least --- PUMPKIN SPICE CREAMER is out finally - the moment I wait for all year long.