Thursday, October 15, 2009

personal updates


Scrolling through my blog and I can't help but notice that I have been posting mostly "crafty" things and not so much personal "schtuff". It seems that this is my life, either I am coasting through with craft projects or there is so much drama that I can't find my mojo. I will say I love how things have been going. Knock on Wood. But in an effort to give you a little peek into my life I will sum it up in a song......just kidding. How about bullet points.

  • Going to school full-time. Still working on becoming a Registered Nurse. A&P is really giving me a run for my money.
  • Recently became a CNA. Requirement here to enter the Nursing Program.
  • My littles are growing faster than the speed of light. Noah is away as I type on his first overnight school trip.....tear
  • My husband has helped in ways I never knew he could (starting to think he was only pretending that he couldn't do laundry for all those years).
  • Member of the Doubleshot Design Team at The Scrap Room. Love having deadlines and having a reason to make myself scrap. A lot of time my fun scrapping time gets put on the back burner but no longer.
  • Last but certainly not least --- PUMPKIN SPICE CREAMER is out finally - the moment I wait for all year long.

Happy Times

4 comments:

Edie van den Ordel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE pumpkin anything!! So glad to see pumpkin this time of year! Glad to see your playing along with the "shutterbugs"

Angela said...

I LOVE pumpkin spice creamer; it is the second best thing to my Pumpkin Spice Latte. :) Girl I totally feel for you. My life has been so chaotic too, but I am determined to get it all more manageable. {{HUGS}}

Shazza said...

Hi Shawnna,

Love your blog, found it through bloghopping...... some great work here. If you have time would you like to have a go at one of my challenges or even become a follower of my sites to get all the latest updates and info.

Would love you to join us this month :)

ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night'

and

From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from the movie poster 'Night at the Museum'

International scrappers welcome :)


So,.....don't forget to become a follower of my challenge blog sites, the more patronage I get the better and bigger the sponsors :)

Thanks and cheers
Shazza

Angela W said...

I love that creamer also! Sounds like things are going well for you guys! Glad to hear it!