Monday, November 16, 2009



Probably my favorite layout this month. Makenna is still an "early to bed, early to rise" kind of girl. I love her to pieces and it was fun to pull out some older photos of her this month. She was only 3 in this photo and still had those full baby cheeks. Love me some chubby cheeks.

Papers and most embellishments were from The Scrap Room.
The Shiny Stars and the Teal Mesh behind the photo were from Gauche Alchemy, as well as the tiny eye balls I used for the owl. Those were originally pin heads and I just cut the pin portion off.

1 comment:

Amy Wing said...

Shawnna -
Wonderful layout! Great job. I didn't even recognize the sequin waste - it's such a perfect use of it! I had to go back and look twice. I'm sure the shiny bling of it is more obvious IRL. My little girl is just about to turn 3 (on Friday! eek!). It's a fun age.