Thursday, September 04, 2008

it's been ONE YEAR

It has been one year

http://shawnnas.blogspot.com/2007/09/perspective-on-sale-for-1015-september.html

It doesn't seem like it has been that long. 1 year is a long time ..... it feels more like a few months ... 6 tops. I am sure this has a lot to do with my current health stuff. Still not up to par. Still having my medicine switched up a lot, and everytime they change it I end up feeling like I was hit by a MAC TRUCK for a good 2 weeks if not longer. I guess I thought I would be back to "normal" by now. Even though I am not there yet I am excited by the fact that I am still cancer free - haven't had any reoccurances. Such a blessing!

When I think about all that we went through with the cancer stuff. I am reminded that no matter what - GOD will PROVIDE - it doesn't always come in the package you expected - people you thought you could count on aren't always there - but GOD works it out - and it was so amazing to have friends who stepped in and helped us out - I never would have imagined that they would be willing to do so much

I am still amazed when I set back and think about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good!! I remember that I started to read your blog right after your diagnosis....and it's great to see how He's got you through it all. {{{{hugs}}}}}

Scrappin' Mama said...

You are an amazing woman!

Anonymous said...

Shawnna, it is so awesome to see where God has taken you and your family. I feel blessed by your life. Love, Erin