Thursday, January 08, 2009

Domestic Goddess

Made the bestest dinner tonight ...so yummy
lemon and rosemary fish
roasted asparagus with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper
Mashed potatoes (for my hubby who doesn't love all the green stuff)

Not everyone loved the asparagus (i did) but everything else was eaten up.... no leftovers at all. I also made homemade banana bread today and cleaned the house (except for the bathrooms....put that off till the weekend) Feeling like quiet the DOMESTIC GODDESS today!! Ok so maybe that is over kill but I am pretty pleased with my accomplishments today.



In other news I got my Project 365 kit today ....very exciting stuff! Also looking forward to the new stamps that TSR is going to be producing to go along with this theme. I will update my blog when we have details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum-o! Can I come over??? LOL, I got my 365 kit today & just finished unwrapping it from all the plastic before I started to make dinner...can't wait to play with it.