Sunday, January 04, 2009

Goals and Plans for the New Year

Heath: wants to be healthier in 2009

Noah: said he wants to learn to play and instrument this year

Makenna: said she wants to "save the environment"

For me: I really want to try to live in the moment more... be PRESENT. I am also focused on getting HEALTHY....eating healthy....losing weight... and fingers crossed the doctors will finally get my thyroid meds were they need to be ... we are still changing meds every two months or so. I would also like to find out more about PCOS. Since I was diagnosed with PCOS and insulin resistance it seems I have been on even more meds.... I would like to reduce the amount of pills that I have to take daily (right now it is 6 pills a day) I will always have to take thyroid replacement but hopefully I can cut out some of the others.

1 comment:

Nicole Maki said...

Being present is a terrific resolution. Isn't it hard though? I know I'm guilty of spending time with the kids with my mind on something else that needs doing.