Thursday, February 26, 2009

Been awhile

Seems to have been awhile since I last posted. Things have been a little crazy here with Noah's surgery and then just adjusting. Noah was in a lot of pain for the first 5 days or so. He is doing so much better now. Now we are just adjusting our schedules and for the last two days I have made it to the school with time to spare. By the time he is out of the wheel chair my arms will be so toned ;) you wouldn't imagine the workout you can get by pushing a 100 or so lb. boy around and loading and unloading him and the wheelchair several times a day.

OK now that I have posted and don't feel quite as guilty about abandoning my blog I can move on to the rest of my to do list..... which includes enjoying these ;) (photo to come)

Hope you all have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Angela W said...

Glad to hear he is doing much better and that you will have toned arms! LOL!