Monday, February 09, 2009

Neighbors and a little NOT ME!!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
________________________________________
Neighbors can be a blessing and a curse it seems.
Now that I am dwelling in an apartment I have come
to realize that I have some of both kinds of neighbors.

these yummies were from Kat and Summer.

and no I DID NOT let my kids eat them for breakfast.... nope not me ;)

1 comment:

Nicole Maki said...

"Not me, Monday" I like that :-)

Wish I could help you with the red stickles but mine were a prize I won in a card contest. Sorry. They are bitterly hard to find.

If I see some around would you like me to pick up a bottle for you?