Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another one bites the dust......


Finished my last test this morning (dosage calculations) and I am happy to report that I made a 100%. We are required to make a 90% or above, if not we have to enroll in an additional math class the following semester. So if you think about it I just saved my family some money.

After hours upon hours of studying, I ended up getting A's on all of my finals. My hard work definitely paid off this semester as it looks like I will either have all "A's" or A's and one "B". No matter which way it ends up I am a very thankful girl. This semester was exponentially harder than last semester and I struggled in Theory and made a HORRIBLE grade on the first test (fluid and electrolytes). I spent the remainder of the semester trying to make a comeback.

Another semester bites the dust and I am that much closer to graduation. Only two more semesters left. I can't believe it! Thank you so much for your continued support and daily encouragement.


No comments: