Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Getting Ready to go on VACATION

This VACATION promises to be EXTRA fun
Not only do I get to go home and visit my family
I get to attend a TSR RETREAT (not just any retreat
the FIRST ANNUAL TSR RETREAT) I am super
stoked!!!

Can't wait to hang out with Erin and the other TSR gals
We are going to have such a BLAST

After the retreat we will stay in Tulsa to visit some of our
dear friends THE BAKERS -just in case you didn't know
i was talking about YOU ;) - you can check out Ashlee's blog here http://www.ashluvs2.blogspot.com/

Then we will head to my parents for a week
it will be our first time back home since we MOVED
and i can't WAIT

hope to have to cool pics on my return - :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi I am Egyptian young man I know alittle about English as I 17 years old I seem to be brillant in my study I just got 99% at secondary school I have a chance to study in any univercity expect for being human doctor I can study in American University Cairo (AUC)........I signed in yours and want to test my english may you tell me your opinion !!
..... thanks ......
my email :
e.mezo@hotmail.com
e.mezo@yahoo.com

oh your dauture are very beatful and you tooooo
byeeeeeeeeeeee

ashlee said...

nice comment above?!?!

yeah!!!you are coming to visit!!!
see ya soon:)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you!! I'm counting down the days!!