Wednesday, November 07, 2007

CANCER FREE

GUESS WHAT !!!!!

IT IS OFFICIAL

I AM CANCER FREE

wanted to share that I had my scan on Monday evening and found out on Tuesday that I will not be needing anymore rounds of radiation -- PRAISE GOD!! -- they didn't see anymore areas of concern so now we will start the process of just getting my body regulated on thyroid replacement medication.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support- it means so much more than you could ever know -

God is SO AWESOME and I know that HE not only HEARS but HE ANSWERS PRAYERS as well. Please pray for the regulation of the medication, the sale of our home, and most importantly the reuniting of our family!

THANK YOU FOR CELEBRATING THIS WITH ME!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS
Shawnna

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Such great news! I am so happy to hear your great news! I will continue to pray for your needs!

Juel said...

I've been following your journey and checking in every few days. About the same time you found out about your cancer, I found out I had to have surgery to remove half of my thyroid. For me there was no cancer. You gave me strength from the words you spoke even on your bad days.
Praying for you and your family! God is soooo faithful!!

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!!!! God is SO GOOD! I am SO relieved to hear this!!! Now sell your house and go be a family! :0) I know the pain (well not the separated family, but the house part). We have had our house on the market since July with open houses twice a month and not a single offer yet! We need to get that baby SOLD! Please pray for that okay, we can pray for each other. My real estate agent said a young couple came through last weekend and said it is in their top three choices. They are supposed to decide this weekend sometime! I will be praying hard that this is God's will for us! Again, congrats on the AWESOME news! *****HUGS*****

Sandra Smart said...

Yes Shawnna, that is awesome news! Praise God!! I will continue to pray for you. Still have that card to send out to you too!

Anonymous said...

That is SO awesome!! Praise God!!!

Anonymous said...

Shawnna!!! That is wonderful news - I am so happy to hear you are healthy again!!!!

The Simpsons said...

Praise the Lord! Glad to hear you have come through this battle victoriously (with His help).

Anonymous said...

Oh I am soooo behind on reading blogs and soooo super happy for your wonderful news...God is GGGRRREEAATTT!!!
What a wonderful thanksgiving for you!!!!