Friday, December 04, 2009


I know, I know
I have been a horrible blogger.
I really don't have a good excuse, just
been busy with school, family, and life in general.

I made it through midterms....barely and now finals are next week.
Really trying to focus on school right now as I have an 81 in A&P (not to far from a C). I have never had a C before and only a few B's so I will really have to study hard for the final. I am barely holding onto an A in History so that is another one that I really need to prepare for. My other classes are doing ok so as long as I stay the course with those I will be fine.

Not sure how this happened but it seems I forgot to post that I MADE it into the NURSING PROGRAM. I was ecstatic to learn of the news. My A&P grade suddenly dropped from an A to a B right before midterms so I was afraid I wouldn't get in but by the GRACE of GOD it worked out. ASUB only accepts about 24 students per year so they have pretty stiff requirements. Feeling very BLESSED and so EXCITED! So who will be the first to volunteer to be my guinea pig for IV's ;)

In all seriousness though, thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement. It has been a long road to get to this point and I still have a lot of hard work to do.

Lastly I leave you with a layout I made with the December Doubleshot Kit from The Scrap Room I love WOODGRAIN so this is my attempt at free handing it onto a chipboard house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great layout. I adore the little house embellishments you used, especially the tiny one on the left.

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Stacey said...

Awesome photo and totally cute page!

Angela W said...

Love your layout! Congrats on getting into the nursing program! Good luck on all of your finals!