Monday, January 22, 2007

Daily Grind

Mondays are always CATCH UP days for me -- my day to clean - do laundry - Pay Bills - and, well, catch up on any paperwork / mail that has piled up --

Today is no different in that aspect - I have a huge amount of laundry to do -- :D :D :D boy I just LOOVE laundry (that was sarcasm for those who don't know me very well)

I am also wanting to do the Snapshots album over at TSR -- (see "kits" on side bar) but i feel i am already behind. ???? who knows ???

Today i got out a Prayer Journal from last year -- it was so incredible to see how far God has brought our little family -- and though things are not perfect I know that He will perfect the work that He has started

Church was interesting yesterday -- we are doing a series on Desperate Households and yesterdays sermon was "Desperate in the Bedroom" it was full of LOTS of great especially for those who were raised with the SEX is NAUGHTY/DIRTY/SINFUL philosophy --

1 comment:

Christi said...

Hey you! Last night me and JonCollin were doing rock, paper, siccors and JonCollin did "BEAVER" all of a sudden and I thought I was going to wet my pants I was laughing so hard! I will NEVER EVER forget that for the rest of my life Noah doing the beaver in rock, paper, siccors! Tell him we are thinking of him! And of course our little princess too!
Love you guys!
Aunt Chrissy!