Wednesday, October 25, 2006

9 years together


Today Heath and I have been married for 9 years.

WOW

today i was thinking about how drastically my life has changed in the past 10.5 years that we have been together - all we have been through - the death of my son, Aasin- our marriage at such a young age - the birth of our son Noah and our daughter Makenna - accepting CHRIST as my Lord and Savior - moving around so much ;) - all of our financial ups and downs - and the regular day to day stuff - trying to make time for each other - as well as time for our FAMILY -

when i think about the number 9 i can't even believe it -- I can remember being married for 3 years - but sometime after that it seems we must have hit a time warp -- NINE - that is a big NUMBER -- 9 -- WOW -- where did it go -

no matter what the number I can say this -- i love my husband more today than i did NINE years ago when i said "I DO" -- and if you would have asked me on that day - "could you possibly LOVE heath anymore tomorrow than you do today" my answer would have been "NO WAY -- it isn't possible for me to love him anymore" - but see that is what is so amazing - Not only did GOD bless me with Heath and his love for me - but he blessed ME with LOVE - a love for HIM - a love for Heath - and a HAPPINESS that I thought I would never feel

so here is to Happily Ever After --
No matter what

"Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” Mark 10:9

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! :) That is neat to grow together so much...what a powerful post. :)

Nancy said...

WOW! I could just feel the LOVE through your writing. I hope you have many more happy years.
BLESSINGS....to....YOU!

Anonymous said...

That is so AWESOME! Happy Anniversary! My God bless you with MANY more beautiful years together!!!

-Janice