Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm late... I'm late

I'm late... I'm late
for a very important date
(like JESUS' birthday celebration)
No time to say HELLO
GOODBYE
I'm late
I'm late
I'm late

I so feel like that little white rabbit on Alice in Wonderland
so many projects so little time

Yesterday Makenna requested that we make a GINGERBREAD CHURCH -- really what mom could refuse that --

i somehow forgot about the kids P.E. Teachers - Music and Art Teachers too -- and the kids seemed devastated when I didn't have anything for them -- so now i will surely be up until 2 a.m. whipping up some goodies -- after all I don't want them to feel UNAPPRECIATED -- the kids adore them

So tomorrow it is Decorating and Parties up at the school -- should be fun -- Makenna is SO VERY EXCITED -- Noah is really looking forward to being at home -- I am looking forward to having them both here ALL DAY too -- we have some fun stuff planned

No comments: