Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Magic Mommy Wand

now that Makenna is SICK -
i am starting to think we have some
serious STREP COOTIES in the house
can we say CLEAN LINEN LYSOL

makenna got sick on Monday night and was vomitting every few hours during the night - i thought it was some sort of stomach virus but she couldn't keep anything down on tuesday - so i called her doctor's office and left a message for a nurse to call me - when they finally called me back 6 hours later (6:00 p.m.) the nurse said to bring her in because some of the other kids with strep have been vomitting as well- she had a doctor apt today -- SHE HAS STREP TOO -- she seemed to be feeling better and even ate a little today around 3 (she wouldn't eat dinner though) - but then tonight she started vomitting again -- i felt so bad for her - i am sure you moms know how hard it is when one of your children are sick -- they cry and beg and plead for you to fix it - to make them better - Makenna was crying saying "Mommy what will make it stop? I don't want throw up to come out of my nose - it hurts" --- I REALLY wished i could WAVE my "magic mommy wand" and take it all away -- so tonight i am thinking -- I REALLY NEED THAT FREAKIN' WAND -- if any of you know where we sign up to receive one -- let me know would ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, the story of the Magic Mommy Wand is a good one for sure....reminds me of the spray bottle filled with warm water used to 'kill monsters under the bed'....ya'll we moms need to stick together and find that Wand...