Friday, July 14, 2006

What to say

some times i have trouble finding words - words come so easily for some -- not so much for me -- now i am not talking about idle chit chat (i can totally handle that) -- i am talking about WORDS -- life altering words -- words of sorrow -- words of tragedy --- over the next few days i am going to try to type the WORDS that have been rattling around in my brain lately.

do you know how it feels when God is trying to get you to do something - something that you are not sure YOU can do -- lately i have struggled with this very thing and after much thought and nudging not only from GOD but a few others - i think i may just have enough nerve to share MY STORY -- The story of my son, Aasin - The story of how is little life CHANGED ME - INSIDE and OUT -- more to come

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawnna, blessings to you...you are a dear precious child of god....a mom longing for her child...a pain I do not know...I am praying for you...for your coming days ahead...much love.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing your thoughts about Aasin. I have the feeling your strength in all you dealt with will help in my healing over my dad's loss.